I am on academic probation. I need permission to enroll in or change my classes. What do I do?

Please visit your campus counseling center. Contact information for each campus can be found at the bottom of the advising page. NOVA Online students (distance learning) should contact a NOVA Online counselor. Virtual advisors are not able to provide enrollment assistance to students on academic probation.