I want to take a credit overload. How do I get permission?

To obtain permission for a credit overload (over 18 credits) you must contact the Student Academic Affairs office of the school or college of your major and complete the appropriate request form. If approved, you will need to take the appropriate paperwork to the Registrar’s Office.